For those of you who don’t know a medium is a person who claims that they can sense things from the other side and talk to the dead. Now some of you may call bullshit already but I’ve done quite a few readings on books by mediums and I found it quite astounding that most talk about the same key concepts.
So things that Edgar Cayce (a medium from the late 1800’s, early 1900’s) say coordinate things with what James Van Praagh (a medium from our century) has to say.
Ofcourse this isn’t something scientifically backed up, but it makes me believe in a life after death, I don’t know about you.
Here are popular questions and the key concept behind them.
Is there a God?
- Yes, God is this pure loving energy form. It’s NOT something separate, NOT something that other people worship, but it’s all of us, it’s what we strive to be a part of. As most mediums say “we are all God”
Is there Heaven/Hell?
- The other side is a “Heaven”, it’s where there’s no unrest. There is no such thing as a hell though. People who have committed very bad deeds, don’t get punished by other forces, but their own negative vibe might punish themselves, as in all the negative thoughts and emotions will surround them and they’ll be unable to open up to the love and joy on the other side, the “heaven”. There are definitly a special type of spirit healers, sent to help them.
Can the dead hear me?
- Yes, they can hear you all the time all your thoughts/feelings, even though you might not be able to hear them. Your loved ones maybe close to you as the air that surrounds you. They are not gone, they are just at another place.
What’s the point of life and all these hardships we face in it?
- To learn and grow. It works like this: you are in this life for something, all the hardships you face is meant to help you learn from it. Souls come into the Earth to learn these lessons and when they leave the lessons they learn help them achieve a higher level of understanding. This higher level of understanding helps one become more closer to God and to become one with Him. So that terrible break-up you went through? Maybe to help you understand, independence and self-love. Souls come in and out of Earth many times (reincarnation). Each life time may help them learn a specific lesson.
Do we have soulmates?
- Yes! But not in the way you think. Soul mates don’t have to be romantic lovers, they can be best friends, brother and sister, son and father. A soulmate is someone you feel a very special connection to.
Is there such a thing as fate and destiny?
- Yeah there are things that are predetermined. Things like who you will marry, how many kids you’ll have, your career etc. However, it’s not set in stone, you have free will, and the power to change if you really wanted to.
I’m pretty sure you have plenty of more questions but that’s the main ones I got as of now. I recommend books by James Van Praagh or Concetta Bertoldi, basically go to the “New Age” section in your local library.
Maybe I’ll make another post, if this enlightened anyone at all. Feel free to send me any more questions you may have.
Well… this was interesting as fuck
Here are some more
Is there a devil?
- Yes! There’s bad as there is good. There are those creatures who haven’t seen the light, who are too afraid of the love and joy, because they fear rejection, they fear being punished, they don’t know that the other side and god loves all and accepts all. There are things of pure evil, but I think there’s more good than bad in the world.
What happens to those who commit suicide?
- Those who commit suicide, have troubled themselves because remember how you are supposed to come into this life to learn something new and take that with you? They’ve cut themselves off from this, and they’ve caused others much grief, and may have ruined others life plans (maybe they were supposed to be someone else’s wife or husband, and now that wife/husband can’t learn their lesson). They won’t go to hell, like I said before their own negative thoughts will hurt them. God/the other side, will always love them and are willing to accept them with open arms, they just have to learn to forgive themselves first. They maybe stuck in a limbo position, until that stage.
What about abortions/miscarriages?
- From what I’ve read usually things like that are pre-determined. If a baby is supposed to be here for a short time, the soul of that baby usually already knows. James Van Praagh describes says sometimes some souls, can learn the lesson they were supposed to in the womb. What that lesson is, I have no idea.
Not only is this fascinating but it’s also comforting.
I simply like these thoughts. I could believe these things. They make sense to me, and align with my previous beliefs. I hope I am close to happier days of purpose and clarity.